Thursday, November 19, 2015

LAST BLOG POST!! :(

Hello everyone!

First and foremost I want to thank each and everyone one of you for following along and checking out my blogs for Divine Destinations. It's been a wonderful semester and I couldn't have done it without you all!

I had a great time with this social media marketing course! I've learned a lot about a few different platforms I was never really familiar with; including this blog! I enjoy writing in blogs now and just may create my own on my own time. I'm also happy I learned how to use twitter. I have been feeling a little left out in the social media era because I couldn't understand the concept of twitter. Now after haven taken this class and learned a bit more about it, I am way more comfortable about it. Another social media that was interesting to learn was pod casts. I really enjoyed the entire process of editing and creating sound waves for my business. I think I will continue to do that about other things that I am passionate about.

For my business, Divine Destinations, social media is a great way to advertise. Being a vacation resort business, pictures and videos work great for showcasing my product. By having real time photos of actual vacation spots, I am able to put people in the shoes of a vacation traveler. The apps such as instagram and vine videos are perfect for exhibiting what my business does. The Magisto app which created a video montage was also a great tool to use for my resort business. If I had a real business I feel like I could excel with using social media platforms like such.

Thanks for checking out my blog!

Bon Voyage! 

Source

1 comment: