Sunday, September 20, 2015

Open House!

Hello Everyone! I want to welcome you to my blog first and foremost. It is here that you will receive all the important info about what Divine Destinations can do for you!

We will be throwing an open house extravaganza Saturday October 3rd and would love for each and every one of you to come. We will be having a drawing for 3 separate weekend vacation getaway prizes! One lucky winner will get a weekend in Aruba with deep sea diving and snorkeling excursions. The second winner will have their weekend in Bora Bora with a parasailing excursion along with a 5 star dinner on top of the water at moonlight! The last drawing winner will receive a weekend stay in Hawaii with a rain forest tour which includes zip lining! They will also receive a 750$ resort credit!

Along with the drawings there will be booths set up to check out any of our destination resorts and everything they can offer you. Refreshments and snacks will be available for everyone as well!

I hope to see everyone there as I know it will be a blast! Don't forget to follow Divine Destinations on twitter- @shaysdoubles



Have a Divine Day ;)
(http://jinqiaojs.com/dark-steel-hd-wallpaper-desktop-01n/download-dark-steel-hd-wallpaper-desktop-1p4)

5 comments:

  1. I would use your picture as your background. As soon as I saw the beach picture I was thinking relaxation. Typo on $750, last paragraph. I like the orange font. Great job explaining bio and purpose statement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It automatically makes the 0 smaller than the rest of the numbers? Nothing I can do besides changing my perfect font : (

      Delete
  2. This looks great! I like the uniformity and flow that your color scheme creates. Everything is very consistent, which makes it easy to read. In your about me it should say "sought" instead of "seeked."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background of your blog. Also, I like how you used the colors of the background and tied them into your blog. I would change the heading font to match the header font. I really like the header font and using that in the post headings would make it tie into each other a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background of your blog. Also, I like how you used the colors of the background and tied them into your blog. I would change the heading font to match the header font. I really like the header font and using that in the post headings would make it tie into each other a little better.

    ReplyDelete